It’s Friday, which means I am once again linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk to share my five favorites of the past week. Here they are in no particular order.
1. My pretty new pink teacup filled up with pretty pink tea (Trader Joe’s Pomegranate White Tea, to be specif.)
2. THIS. Best teabag quote ever. Truly words to live by.
3. The last bite of deliciously amazing bread I had on Tuesday night before embarking on being gluten free for the next five weeks. Wish me luck!
4. Mon couer on mon … nail? I don’t know the French word for nail, so I’m just going to stop typing now.
5. Valentine’s Day fun and festivities! Hearts were everywhere. Intense.
Hope you all had a great week!
Friday means I’m linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk again to share my favorite things this week! Here they are, in no particular order:
1. My perfect Dirty Chai! I’ll share the recipe/formula with you guys next week.
2. Last Sunday’s perfect glittery dusting of snow. (Fingers crossed that today’s is no more than this.)
3. Shopping fun at Bauble Bar Unwrapped (BB’s awesome popup shop in Meat Packing) with our own M and my friend R. Picked up some really cute goodies and got to play with all the pretty baubles!
4. Fake names at Starbucks. It’s a hobby of mine. Who will you be today?
5. Super Bowl Sunday. I don’t watch football. I do however watch amazing halftime shows and enjoy snacks and themed merriment. It’s a win all around.
Hope you all had a grey week!
It’s Friday which means I am once again linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk to share my five favorite parts of the week. Here they are!
I. My waterfront lunch. Easy on the eyes and the tongue.
II. Unseasonably warm weather. Freaky, but I’ll take it! Much easier to run errands without a bulky coat for once!
III. THIS. Ghirardelli Intense Dark Cabernet Matinee. If you love dark chocolate and you love Cabernet, run out and get a bar. It’s the perfect melding of the two.
IV. Beyonce’s press conference/vindication. You win, Beyonce. Our hearts, life, everything. You win it all.
V. Finding these vintage baubles that were given to me by a childhood neighbor. They are amaze and I’m so excited to wear them.
Have a great weekend, everybody! Enjoy Sunday’s Beyonce concert, awesome snacks, and commercials! I will be!
Hope all of you had a fabulous week! I’m linking up with Lauren of From My Grey Desk to share my five favorite parts of this week with you! Here they are:
I. This week’s side stripe mani! So super easy and adorbs! I’m going to try this with all sorts of color combinations.
II. This fortune, which reassured me that someone must be out there reading and getting something from my posts!
III. CRISPY NOODLES!
IV. New black boots being delivered today! Fingers crossed that they’re as cute as the picture.
V. This conversation with my mom about my dad and his out of character television viewing habits.
Have a great weekend!
It’s Friday, so I’m linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk to share my favorite things this week. Here they are in no particular order.
I. This ridiculous conversation with Nikki about a guy we made up named Carl that went on for way too long. Poor Carl.
II. This guy found a way to beat the “catnip under the scratching thing” system by using a combination of intelligence and brute strength (maybe also drug seeking tendencies) to remove the scratching thing completely and roll around in catnip.
III. My first Five Guys Burgers and Fries experience. My grilled veggie sandwich was so good and did not require any special ordering on my part. Win.
IV. A day workshopping with one of my favorite composers. Can I quit real life now and sing full time? I’m over everything other than music.
V. Walking into my bathroom after work one day and finding two tubes of my favorite toothpaste just sitting there. It’s the small things that make me shriek with joy.
What were your favorite things this week?
It’s Friday, which means many things… The first of which is it’s time for a High Five For Friday post!
So here were my five favorite things this week in no particular order (or in actuality, going clockwise from the top left):
1. My Gatsby-trailer-inspired deco black and gold mani. (Are you all stoked to read the book again like I am?)
2. Finding Opera News magazine just waiting for me in my mailbox one day. I had thought Big Brother was watching and knew my interests, turns out it was actually an awesome gift from our West Coast branch. (Thanks, Nikki!)
3. Finally figuring out how to store my bangles and cuffs. Forever 21 has these glitter travel cosmetic cases right now that happen to be the perfect size!
4. Some gratis bubbly to toast my favorite ladies with, followed by an amazing meal. I’m going to bed right now dreaming about it.
5. I know people are sick of arm party photos by now, but I’m really happy with this combo. Parts of FOUR different sets, plus a cuff. Bangles for the win!
Hope you all had a great week like I did!
It’s High Five For Friday time! It’s been a great week so far. Here are my favorite parts, in no particular order:
1. The beach. ‘Nuff said.
2. This photo that popped up in my newsfeed. Hysterical. Google translate it and you’ll see why. (And according to my grandmother’s rules–which once again are the only ones that count–doesn’t count as cursing since we are in America).
3. This series of text messages I sent. I crack myself up.
4. These awesome recycled bracelets that M snagged for me. She’s the best.
5. The beach. Yes, again.
It’s Friday, and you know what that means… High Five For Friday! My five favorite things this week, in no particular order:
1. These guys getting along for once. Granted, this groomfest occurred approximately 27 seconds prior to an all out brawl, but still…
2. An impromptu pre-work trip to Sweden (aka IKEA). Delicious lunch plus low priced housewares equals a happy Elle.
3. The fact that I had to put these ridiculous notes up in my breakroom at work is not the fave here. Rather, the fave is the fact that by the time I had gotten home and thought, “Oh crap, I forgot to take a pic of the ridiculous notes I had to put up at work,” my friend A had already taken said pics and posted them on Instagram. Scary how so much time together makes us think alike.
4. Ray Ban, for not only making fabulous products, but also for this ad which is part of their “Never Hide” campaign. Take that, Chick Fil A!
5. My new cheap jewels. Ring from H&M, bracelet from Forever 21; combined price of less than $15. Love.
Hope your week was great!
My favorite things and events of the week, in no particular order:
1. My most recent ridiculous arm parties, one of which I wore to a really fun barbecue with a bunch of old friends.
2. A great day of shopping at my all time favorite Nordstrom Rack with great people and this delicious salad for lunch. There were grains and olives and cippolini onions and all sorts of other good things in there. I will be recreating this at home.
3. Not dying in a hailstorm/flood (seriously, I saw cars on the other side of the highway floating! Like rafts! Or inner tubes!) on my way to M’s place for a crafting night! We watched half a season of Girls, ate ice cream, and made these adorbs bracelets. We will def be having a repeat.
4. My first Korean dining experience! See my stone pot? So delicious and what a crazy night. Strangers at the next table became our friends and even went to a bakery down the block to get a birthday cake for me and my friend C. Weird and a little creepy? Yes. Delicious and a great story? Also yes.
5. My new VIB exclusive Lancôme Hypnose Star Show Stopping Mascara. First of all, I’m a sucker for anything exclusive, so the fact that this mascara was available to Sephora VIB’s a month before it is available to the public was the first thing that sucked me in. The next was the promise of a “diamond finish for a shimmery effect.” To be honest, it doesn’t look all too shimmery to me, but it is an incredible mascara. Two thumbs up.
Hope you all had a great week!
My five favorite things this week (in no particular order) are:
1. My mom’s Fourth of July clambake! So good and so fun!
2. This neon arm party I rocked on the Fourth.
3. Prosecco and fresh peaches… can I drink this every day without creating a drinking problem?
4. Watergun fights when it’s 97F out. Ridiculously fun.
5. This comic, which made me laugh so hard that I cried. Twice. Don’t judge me.
What were your favorite things this week?