1. Josie Maran Cleansing Oil This stuff cleanses so gently and removes every speck of makeup. No need for a separate eye makeup remover! The fresh orangey smell is amazing too.
2. Josie Maran 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil. You would think that slathering oil on your face would make it greasy, but it really doesn’t. This oil is absorbed by your skin in seconds. You only need a tiny bit. (Normal to oily skin can probably use about 3-4 drops for the whole face. My skin is dry, so I use 5-7.) Rub any excess on your cuticles. A drop on each cheekbone also gives this great glow over your makeup. Nature’s illuminizer, if you will.
3. Bare Minerals Original Finish Foundation. So light that it really looks and feels like you’re not wearing makeup; but it effectively evens out your complexion while providing sun protection.
4. Anastasia Beauty Express. Wax and powder for brows, plus a brush and two shades of highlighting shadows. The stencils included allow you to perfectly shape your brows as well. Especially when all other makeup is minimal, I feel that brows need to be filled out for the face to look finished.
5. Big fat waterproof eye pencils in bright colors. A quick swipe across the lids is all you need.
6. Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes. Long, full lashes with no flakes. Also, completely soft and touchable.
7. Evian spray. Cool your face off. Nuff said.
8. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment. For the softest lips with no waxiness that some balms provide. Tastes good too.
9. Big fat shiny lip pencils in bright colors. Because summer is all about bright colors. Just check out a garden or farmer’s market for confirmation on that.
I hope I provided you guys with info on a few new products you didn’t know you needed! What are your summer face essentials? Did I miss anything obvious?