Friday means I’m linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk again to share my favorite things this week! Here they are, in no particular order:
1. My perfect Dirty Chai! I’ll share the recipe/formula with you guys next week.
2. Last Sunday’s perfect glittery dusting of snow. (Fingers crossed that today’s is no more than this.)
3. Shopping fun at Bauble Bar Unwrapped (BB’s awesome popup shop in Meat Packing) with our own M and my friend R. Picked up some really cute goodies and got to play with all the pretty baubles!
4. Fake names at Starbucks. It’s a hobby of mine. Who will you be today?
5. Super Bowl Sunday. I don’t watch football. I do however watch amazing halftime shows and enjoy snacks and themed merriment. It’s a win all around.
Hope you all had a grey week!