1. Philosophy 3 in 1 Shampoo, Shower Gel, and Bubble Bath. Rich lather and heavenly smell.
2. Pantene Beautiful Lengths Conditioner. Super rich, which is totally necessary if you have long hair.
4. Venus Embrace razor. Five blades. Five. If you have mediterranean genes, you need this razor.
5. Sephora Pedicurve Foot Scrubber Thing. I know there are a lot of products like this out there but this one is ergonomic so it is super easy to use while standing on one leg in the shower.
6. Jergen’s Body Lotion. I always buy fancy scented lotions and wind up going back to drugstore brands like this. They moisturize really well and are very lightly scented so they don’t interfere with your perfume.
7. Jergen’s Natural Glow. I use this in the summer so I can look like I have a tan when I don’t because I’m terrified of melanoma.
8. TRESemme Mousse. Any of them. The best mousse in the world. I blast my roots from the ears up with this after every shampoo.
9. TRESemme Finishing Spray. Love.
10. Dove Dry Shampoo. I’ve tried several brands of dry shampoo and this is my fave. It doesn’t leave a white residue or make you choke when you spray it. Win.
11. A teasing brush. Ditch the comb. A teasing brush enables you to get a much softer tease that brushes out easily.
12. A boar’s hair brush. Essential for smoothing long hair and brushing out pincurls.
14. Ribbon Hair Ties. These are from Sephora, but you can find them everywhere now. So comfy and not at all scrunchie-like. If you wear a scrunchie, please stop. Buy these instead.
15. Bobbi pins. I keep these everywhere. Purses, makeup bags, nightstands, medicine cabinets, windowsills, everywhere!
16. Rubber elastics. These are the best for tying off the ends of braids. Use clear, or whatever most closely matches your hair color.
17. A hair donut. I’ve tried doing the sock bun with a sock and found it very frustrating. The hair donut makes everything so much simpler! H&M has them to match every hair color.
I hope I tipped you off to some great products you might not have been aware of!