…my five favorite things this week… (in no particular order)
1. Makeupless days (when you actually look kind of good).
2. Organizing my magazine rack so that it reflects the person I want to be. (Come on, don’t we all judge people a little bit based on the contents of their magazine rack?)
3. Finding out that baby corn is real! Crazy, I know.
4. Camisole/tee drawer organized by type and color family. And having enough room left in said drawer for eyewear!
5. My “Decades” (50’s through 80’s) playlist on iTunes.
What have your favorite things been this week?