I am Elle, one-third of the mind here at One Mind, Two Coasts. I am so excited to share my thoughts and experiences with you. Here I am in bullet points:
- I comprise one-half of our East Coast division.
- I love makeup, hair, nails, skincare, and all things beauty related. If I was smarter when I was young I would’ve gone to MUD and made a career out of cosmetics.
- I am a pescetarian, so you can expect lots of fish based and meatless recipes from me. On a side note, until a week ago I was pronouncing the word pescetarian incorrectly and Italianizing it. Whoopsies.
- I am a proud American of Italian descent. I think this is important info for you to have so you know what lens I’m seeing the world through.
- I am what Harry Burns called the worst kind of girl: high maintenance while truly believing I am low maintenance.
- I utilize medicinal herbs and singing loudly and often to cope with the stresses of my life.
- I’m a super short and super curvy girl who loves clothes and can’t wait to start sharing my outfits with you. I’m a firm believer that confidence is the best accessory. If you think you can pull it off, you can. (To a point. Let’s not get crazy. I won’t be leaving the house in a midriff top and cutoff shorts anytime soon, and you shouldn’t be either.)
- I love television even though I know it rots my brains. I make up for it by loving books more.
Well dolls, now I feel that I’ve properly introduced myself. I cannot wait to start blogging for you!
Hugs and kisses,