Hi. It’s me. The ‘other’ coast. (West…or Left…or Wrong, as some would call it.) I’ve been looking at the computer screen for 15 minutes and can’t think of what to say about myself. So I’m just going to ramble off the stuff you need to know in order to get to know me…for now.
1) I was born and raised in the NYC Metro Area and worked in NYC for 6 years before relocating to Orange County, California for my husband (we’ll get into this later).
2) I have a 2 year old son…I thought he was going to be 2 1/2 this month…but then I found out it’s not until next month.
3) I suck at math.
4) I’m a diehard Yankee fan (as are my husband and son).
5) If you don’t know that “your” and “you’re” are two different words, we can’t be friends.
6) I like to curse. A lot. It feels good. Plus, Dr. Oz told me that it’s good for you.
7) I love trash TV. Kardashians of all kinds, Bethenny, Celebrity Rehab, The Voice and some Housewives. I also love situational comedies. How I Met Your Mother, The New Girl, Whitney, Happy Endings….Friends, The Golden Girls, Everybody Loves Raymond, King of Queens…I could go on and on…but that would be embarrassing…or I’ve already embarrassed myself. Whatever.
8) I have a 7 year old golden retriever with a bad ass. He gets the trots. Often. Expect me to complain about this at LEAST bi-weekly.
9) I’m ‘retired’. (Read: When I was pregnant, my husband and I agreed that I would take a YEAR off to care of our son and in May it will be THREE years since I’ve been employed….b/c it’s nice to wear yoga pants every day.)
10) No, my yoga pants don’t actually go to yoga.
Oh, also…I don’t really know how to work WordPress so I’ll be posting stuff in the wrong categories for a while… You’ll get over it.